Sovereign Health aims to be your home away from home while you receive treatment. During your stay at Sovereign Health, you should be prepared to engage in different types of therapeutic and recreational activities such as equine therapy, yoga classes, hikes, beach outings and more. As such, you should bring clothing that is both comfortable and appropriate for both indoor and outdoor activities.
To ensure a safe, therapeutic and focused atmosphere, there are a number of items restricted from our facilities. Before you start packing, please make sure to review the following information so that you know what to bring and what to leave behind.
Residential treatment typically lasts up to 30 days. Sovereign Health’s treatment residences have on-site washers and dryers and laundry supplies free of charge. Patients should pack clothes for seven to 10 days.
- One suitcase
- A small bag or purse
- Bath soap, shampoo/conditioner, razor, deodorant, toothbrush/toothpaste and feminine hygiene products
- Several pairs of socks and underwear
- Comfortable clothing suitable for indoor and outdoor activities
- Jacket, sweatshirt or sweater
- Sleepwear and slippers (slippers are not permitted in clinical offices)
- Driver’s license, social security card or other identification
- Long pants for equine therapy
Do Not Bring
- Clothes with alcohol, drug or tobacco insignia
- Over-the-counter medication (unless approved)
- Alcohol or drug paraphernalia
- Any item containing any type of alcohol
- Any device with external speakers