With a waterfront location on Florida’s Caloosahatchee River, our Fort Myers treatment site offers a secure, peaceful environment for patients recovering from mental health disorders, substance abuse and dual diagnosis. Patients can enjoy the tranquil, lush setting while being able to focus on their recovery in a residential care environment.
Our facility has:
- Gated access
- 24/7 patient monitoring
- Crisis intervention available 24/7
- Separate living quarters for men and women
- Twin bedrooms with private bathrooms
- TV and game time
- Grassy areas for walking
- Yoga and fitness “boot camp”
- A library with a fireplace
- A computer lab
Residents receive three professionally prepared meals a day. Residents can also make requests for food based on their dietary needs. Smoking is allowed, but only at designated times and in designated areas.