Sovereign Health’s Rancho San Diego facility for adolescents has four cabins on our campus specific to mental health exclusively or dual diagnosis recovery of concurrent issues such as addictions, eating disorders and mental health distress.
The teens receive nurturing accommodations to let them to focus on their recovery in a safe and secure environment.
The cabins sleep two to a room, with 14 beds per cabin. Living quarters feature:
- A gated residential facility with 24/7 supervision
- A summer camp environment
- Separate living quarters for males and females
- Crisis intervention available 24/7
- Nutritional chef on site and dietary service for eating disorder patients
- Flat screen TV
- Baseball field, basketball and volleyball court
- Lots of trees and a tranquil environment
- Swimming pool
All meals and snacks are included; lunch and dinner are prepared by the chef.