Getting Help for Abuse
Hydrocodone abuse is more arduous to pinpoint because of its legality and wide acceptance. Many people responsibly use hydrocodone prescriptions for long-term pain management; making it harder to intervene with those show hydrocodone addiction signs.
Sovereign Health is a refreshingly unique residential treatment environment where those who have prescription addictions don’t have to feel shamed into a generic drug rehab.
We go beyond just healing hydrocodone abuse side effects, like most rehab centers. We offer complete hydrocodone detox, cognitive therapies and brain training tools. Individual and group therapies provide the insight to move beyond prescription addiction.
It is common for prescription addicts to lie to family members, health care providers, and anyone who gets in the way of their pills, making treatment more difficult than it already is. Sovereign Health considers all aspects of our patients’ needs and symptoms, mindful that recovery is a major life milestone.
Treatment for hydrocodone addiction begins with detoxification and is often followed by medication maintenance therapy and counseling.
What is Addiction?
Addiction is a disease that manipulates a person’s sense of reward, motivation, memory and a number of related neurological functions.
Why Choose Sovereign Health?
Sovereign Health serves patients across the U.S. struggling with an array of different life challenges, addictions and disorders.
We specifically tailor treatment for each individual with:
- Joint Commission-accredited treatment
- Facilities across the nation
- Treatment for dual diagnosis of prescription addiction along with a co-occurring disorder such as mental illness, trauma or eating disorders
- Multiple tracks of treatment: substance abuse, mental health and dual diagnosis
- Evidence-based and alternative therapies
- Additional regional programs particularly focused on: adolescent males, teens, women overcoming trauma and middle-aged men with mental health and addiction issues
Sovereign offers cutting-edge treatment and holistic modalities for recovery from drug addiction – prescription or otherwise. We use modern and alternative therapies for eating disorders, drug addiction dual diagnosis of mental health and addiction.