The Sovereign Health Eating Disorder Programs in Southern California offer different levels of care depending on individual patient needs.
The adult program in San Clemente offers the following levels of care:
- Residential care (RTC)
- Partial hospitalization (PHP)
- Intensive outpatient (IOP) with sober living options
The adolescent program in Rancho San Diego offers both inpatient and outpatient levels of care.
Who we treat
Currently, the Sovereign Health Eating Disorder Programs treat the following patients:
- Females with anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder or other eating disorders
- Women over 18 years of age
- Adolescent girls between 12 and 17 years of age
- Women and girls with co-occurring substance use disorders
- Women and girls with co-occurring mental illness
About Sovereign Health
Sovereign Health is the recognized leader in eating disorder treatment. Our highly skilled staff provides Joint Commission-accredited care for a range of behavioral health disorders. For more information about any of our specialty programs, please call our 24/7 helpline.